"a caterpillar doesn't just grow into a butterfly. a caterpillar must undergo metamorphosis, and a cocoon is where a caterpillar risks it all: enters total chaos, undergoes total rebuilding, and is born to a new way of living. only in taking the risk of entering that inert cocoon can the caterpillar go from dormancy to potency, from ugliness to beauty."

Thursday, November 24, 2005

ice cream, anyone? everyone!

In my life, priceless batteries are included.

i like the way the wind's been blowing on my face. i love the way it's been touching my hair. i'm feeling good these days and i'm feeling grateful for a lot of things...

i have a supportive family. even if they don't really understand what i'm doing and even if what i really want to do with my life is not clear to them, they're with me and they continue to encourage my dreams.

there are those who root for me. even in times when i doubt myself and my abilities, there'd always be people who would willingly give me a push and who would remind me how far i can go.

there are individuals who pray and strive for my happiness.

i am surrounded with people who make me want to become a better person.

i never had to really go through something so tragic. i have no reason to be bitter.

i am loved... even by those whom i alienate.

i have friends who live with my quirks and who never give up on me even in times when i'm being impossible.

i'll never be alone.

latâ kaayo noh? he...he...he... i'm really, really feeling good these days. i feel like i want to buy everyone ice cream... but hey, i can't pay for everyone -- so blag lang sâ! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. [babytalk]... i... like... ice... cream... hey i'm glad you're feeling good. nakakahawa ka. well not really. basta uplifting ang post mo. thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ",)

    kaya for desperate souls, they should'nt kill themselves.

    May tao talaga na nagmamahal sa atin ",)

    cheers always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed, life is sexy, este, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gEEEmail, kars, abaniko, if this good feeling is highly contagious, i hope everyone catches it! (",)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...